Give it to God. And if u cant concentrae for long enough to do that, Be still and know that he is god. Either or, he appriciates them both.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

hehe

hehe, cool, i hav a blog.

well, the reason i decided to make one, besides the fact that i hav waaaay too many passwords to remember and places to go with stf and tings i gota do on da net wen i come, is that i thort id talk to myself while i do all of that, u no, type letters to me cos thats wot blogs are rite? yes. besides the fact that ill tell me friends about it, then they can spend thier time too, looking at what i say to my box o blots connected to the foneline when i have nothing better to do while i wait 4 certain ppls to reply to posts, emails and smss. ya, and i felt god sayin i should cos i had a certain someone on my mind and i just felt, 'its the right thing to do' . lol, but yes, thats how it went down.
so if ur strolling by or nething, giv a jo a shout ay?

besides, do u no how hard it was trying to choose a backround thing? yho, they either all suk or theyre all brilliant, either or, it was hard.

well, thanx 4 reading, hope u enjoyed it, cos thats pretty much my internet time cheers.

Always laugh,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home